I’d like to thank everyone for the feedback I have received thus far via emails, comments, phone calls and direct messages.
Your feedback is ultra-important and has made me a clearer thinker and better writer as I journey through this process.
I thought I would share questions I have received thus far.
- What is your blog all about? Leadership? Strategy?
- My goal is to write and share about the interconnectedness of Leadership, Strategy, Execution, the deep thinking I have done and put into practice. In addition, I’d like to share an idea I have developed, to help businesses/organizations understand how to evaluate and adapt technology in order to improve business outcomes. (Foundation, Framework and Adoption Principle)
- You indicated this blog will eventually become a book, how do you plan to do that?
- I am not too clear on that at the moment. I know that it’s far simpler and more economical to put a book together today that it has been ever before. That said, I have not yet done research on the approach. Feedback welcome!
- What motivates you to write about Leadership, Strategy and Execution?
- My inspiration to write about Leadership, Strategy and Execution comes from my experiences in the Technology space. I’ve been involved in a number of technology and business initiatives where I have encountered various scenarios. I’ve experienced firsthand a lack of leadership, wonderful leadership, disconnected execution with a sound strategic plan and fantastic execution despite a lack of strategy. The main point I’d like to bring across in the information that I share is that keeping things simple is not easy. It means deep thinking, critical thinking, sorting, categorizing, implementing patterns, clear execution. It is difficult and requires all of us to lead, guide, think, role play, focus.
- What’s next? What do you have planned?
- I plan on starting out several startups that will focus on Society, Culture, Financial Services, Work and Business. Most of you who know me know that I love working and thinking about the intersection of Technology and Society. Stay tuned!
- Aren’t you afraid to put content out for all to read?
- Not at all. The topics I write about are positive in nature and allow me to share what I’ve learned and thought about with others. It’s part of my continuous learning.